[OpenSIPS-Users] Freeswitch integration with Opensips

John Tuxies atuxnull at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 07:08:42 EST 2020

 After many failed attempts to integrate Freeswitch with Opensips, i am
asking for some help please.
The guide i am trying to follow is quite old
https://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Tutorials-OpenSIPSFreeSwitchIntegration
but there is not any newer version.
What i have done so far is to install Opensips (from deb repository) with
Control Panel in a Debian system. I have created a domain (local IP) and a
few users. Users registered to softphones and they can talk to each other.
Then i installed Freeswitch (from deb repository) and altered the default
ports from 506x to something 509x. Also i have changed the default 1234
passwd for all extensions from Freeswitch.
I am stuck in the rest of the config of Freeswitch and Opensips to
integrate them.  Some help please?