[OpenSIPS-Users] openSIPS - Dialog Replication Error

Sharad Kumar voip.security at protonmail.com
Sat Jan 4 19:58:53 EST 2020

Hi guys,

We are trying to do dialog replication in openSIPS2.4 cluster and getting this error -
ERROR:dialog:dlg_replicated_create: Replicated dialog doesn't match caller's listening socket udp:10.0.0.21:5060

Both openSIPS are listening on different IP Addresses subnet and I am well aware of this thing that openSIPS will only do dialog replication if we have common listening interface between 2 instances. Is there any work around to achieve it ? Because we have both instances on AWS.
OpenSIPS 1 - 10.0.0.21:5060
openSIPS 2 - 10.0.1.21:5060
Any help or ideas will be appreciated.

Thanks