[OpenSIPS-Users] B2BA Top hiding

Mario San Vicente mrsanvicente at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 08:38:13 EST 2020

Hello there,

I would like to get some help configuring B2BA top hiding.

The docs says,  it is a predefined service that works without any scenario
definition and for any type of dialog.   But when configuring it,  just
adding thhe line: b2b_init_request("top hiding"); the scenario stops
working.

Please take a look,  at the trace how the call flow work on opensips with
the config attached.  before enabling "top hiding".

Any advise on configuring this feature?

NOTE.  I am expecting to have PRACK answers by enabling "top hiding".

modules/b2b_entities/dlg.c

/* PRACK handling
*//* if the provisional reply contains a

   - Require: 100rel header -> send PRACK */

--
Mario San Vicente
Thank you