[OpenSIPS-Users] HA ongoing call support in 2.4 - transaction replication

Jeff Pyle jeff at ugnd.org
Thu Feb 20 20:24:04 EST 2020

Brett,

Yes, exactly.  Most of the components I'm familiar with are supposed to
live in the same rack with direct cabling between them for this kind of
thing.  People often separate them to some degree with various levels of
success, depending mostly upon the stability of the network between them.

In this case having the option would certainly be nice, and I would happily
accept the caveats.

- Jeff