[OpenSIPS-Users] Issues with DB Async query

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Wed Feb 19 11:43:53 EST 2020

On 17.02.2020 17:24, Exequiel leite wrote:
> CRITICAL:core:db_store_async_con: #012>>> DB con 0x7fb857f4d178 not
> found#012It seems you have hit a programming bug.#012Please help us
> make OpenSIPS better by reporting it at
> https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues
>
> BTW I'm using Opensips 2.4.5 with a cluster of MariaDB DBs in the same
> network. I couldn´t relate it with a DB issue, the databases are
> working fine.
>
> Could anyone give me any clues about this?

Hi Exequiel,

That is some safety check I built into the async DB code during
development, since I never expected
(hence the abort()) that flow to trigger (a reconnect on a connection
that cannot be looked up
anymore).  Let me try to re-evaluate that logic in the next days and see
if I can come up with
an explanation / fix.

Liviu Chircu
www.twitter.com/liviuchircu | www.opensips-solutions.com