[OpenSIPS-Users] is_request(), is_reply() functions in OpenSips

Grant Bagdasarian grantbagdasarian at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 22:00:04 EST 2020

Hi Callum,

Thanks for the reply. I’m aware of the different types of routes and how to
arm reply and branch routes for the parent requests.

I’m currently trying to port a Kamailio script I’ve written a while back to
OpenSips. One of the routes is fairly generic and called  from both request
routes as onreply routes, but depends on the functions is_request and
is_reply, but these are Kamailio specific.

The only solution I can think of now is passing the type as a route
parameter when called from request or reply routes.

route(GENERIC_ROUTE, “request”)
Or
route(GENERIC_ROUTE, “reply”)