[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS 3 Installation on Debian - Detailed Blog

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Fri Feb 14 12:33:02 EST 2020

On 14.02.2020 00:05, Sharad Kumar via Users wrote:
> I just wrote a blog on OpenSIPS 3 installation on Debian. I hope this
> blog will help newbies to get started pretty quick on OpenSIPS. Please
> review and comment .
> https://www.securevoip.io/2020/02/13/how-to-install-opensips-3-from-source-on-debian/

Hi, Sharad!

Excellent work!  I went through it and it looked very good - I couldn't spot
any bad practice or significant improvement.  All I have are some
editorial nits:

* "apt-get install" -> "apt install"  (I noticed you fixed a few, but
not all)
* "By defualt OpenSIPS" -> "By default, OpenSIPS"

Cheers,

--
Liviu Chircu
www.twitter.com/liviuchircu | www.opensips-solutions.com