[OpenSIPS-Users] [RELEASE] OpenSIPS 3.0.5 final release

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Tue Dec 22 14:00:20 EST 2020

Hi, all!

OpenSIPS 3.0 has served us well, but today it has reached its end of
support date. That's why today we have released its final minor release:
OpenSIPS 3.0.5[1,2]. This release contains all the bug fixes gathered up
until today, and since it becomes unsupported, we will no longer accept
any bug reports and will no longer push any fixes for this branch.

In order to make sure you continue getting the latest bug fixes, you
will have to move your setup to either 2.4, or preferably 3.1 LTS
releases, which will continue getting all the new bug fixes, up until
their end-of-support[3].

[1] https://opensips.org/pub/opensips/3.0.5/ChangeLog
[2] https://opensips.org/pub/opensips/3.0.5/opensips-3.0.5.tar.gz
[3] https://www.opensips.org/About/AvailableVersions