[OpenSIPS-Users] lua_exec in timer route - OpenSIPS 3.1

Ben Newlin Ben.Newlin at genesys.com
Thu Dec 3 15:15:15 EST 2020

Mark,

My concern was less about you using the message object in LUA as it was with how robust OpenSIPS’ handling is if a message if expected to be there and memory is allocated and passed but there is no actual message due to this “trick”. Without digging into the actual code, I would feel safe assuming that this wouldn’t result in a memory leak or segfault after continued use.

Ben Newlin