[OpenSIPS-Users] Is it possible to Reject 200OK

Donat Zenichev donat.zenichev at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 19:52:39 EST 2020

Sitting by the evening's cup of a tea, and considering this, I just
suddenly realized I have said nothing about UPDATE method. This one can be
used to refresh SDP session parameters (attributes) during the early stage
of the dialog.

But from what I remember, usage of the UPDATE method within the early stage
of a dialog, purpose of which is a refurbishment of media attributes, can
only be sent when the first sequence of SDP offer <-> SDP answer is
completed. So one should remember this.

I have never used UPDATE method for such scenario, but theoretically this
can work out.

RFC 3311 is the one describing usage of the UPDATE method. Please see:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3311

So yeah, one more advice here :)

Best regards,
Donat Zenichev