[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips with cachedb_mongodb .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Wed Dec 2 09:19:29 EST 2020

Hi All ,

I am using opensips-3.1 . I wanted to use the backend database as mongodb
rather than mysql . I have tested dynamic routing , domain , dialplan,
auth_db thes modules with mongodb successfully without any error .

I have tested usrloc module with " full-sharing-cachedb " ,
"federated-cachedb-cluster"  and "full-sharing-cluster" . Everything works
perfectly fine .

Now I am  wondering . If I am running a single instance of opensips and for
usrloc module I want to use cachedb_mongodb . Is that possible ? I have
tried a lot but with no success .

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Senior Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*