[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips-mi-client

Tomi Hakkarainen tpaivaa at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 05:59:41 EST 2020

Nice!

And I really like the doc showing examples of use and responses -> Well done

Br, Tomi

On 29. Apr 2020, at 8.35, Dioris Moreno <nesken at gmail.com> wrote:

I just published to npm opensips-mi-client, a node client library for the OpenSIPS Management Interface 3.0.
This library wraps all OpenSIPS 3.0 MI functions in a comprehensive and easy-to-use way. At this moment opensips-mi-client only supports http transport.
I hope this library will facilitate the development of applications that require to connect to OpenSIPS MI.

https://npmjs.com/package/opensips-mi-client <https://npmjs.com/package/opensips-mi-client>

Regards,

Dioris Moreno
Systems Architect
Libereco Systems <http://libersys.io/>
dmoreno at libersys.io <mailto:dmoreno at libersys.io>
+507 6150-5756

P  Tome en consideración el medio ambiente antes de imprimir este correo electrónico.