[OpenSIPS-Users] CDR capturing not working

Saint Michael venefax at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 03:17:56 EST 2020

I checked the database and I missed the CDR for many calls.  Later I found
them sitting in files in /var/log/opensips
I run it manually cdr_worker.sh and got this error ./cdr_worker.sh
lockfile: Sorry, giving up on "/var/run/opensips_cdr_worker.lock"which
means is not firing because the lock is being held, but there is no
traffic. I stopped opensips and still the same error , so the script is not
working as it should. The locking mechanism is stuck. I restarted opensips,
placed another call, and odbc did not get executed, so recycling opensips
does not free the lock.
Any idea how can I get my CDR inserted 100% for sure into my database?