[OpenSIPS-Users] need some help to parse the data I got after doing lookup in location table .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Fri Apr 24 05:55:45 EST 2020

Hi ,

I have a 2 user , 1 is register from browser and another is register from a
cisco phone . The protocol through which both get register is different .
browser get register through WSS and cisco phone get register through UDP
.

Now while an INVITE comes for any of the user after doing lookup , while
giving call to browser I wanted to involve Rtpengine in for media
encryption but while giving call to cisco phone no need of Rtpengine
involvement  .

My question is , how I will differentiate both user  ? My knowledge says I
have to parse the contact I got from lookup , parse that contact and find
which user register through which protocol and accordingly differentiate
them .
If so , then how I will parse the contact ? Please do help me .

Thank you in advance .

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Senior Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*