[OpenSIPS-Users] Join us for SIP Chronicles Live #1, featuring Giovanni Maruzzelli

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 17:27:43 EST 2020

wrote:

> Just a crazy idea, we can use SaraPhone as end points (on Giovannni's
> side  and also on participants side) and have in the middle an OpenSIPS to
> do call-center/call queuing ;)
>
> BTW, how comes that a Saturday was picked for the events? not like anyone
> is planning to go out somewhere :P.

Yep, not going anywhere :))

I am presently in the mountain, and my upload bandwidth is kind of limited,
but I sawe today is enough for a low res videocall.

So, I don't know how it will go, because we need:

1) the video with Max, to be rebroadcasted in youtube
2) some video to show SaraPhone to work
3) additional streams for voice?

So, I would try to do something similar:

I have a test FusionPBX/SaraPhone in DigitalOcean (hypercheap, like
$5/month)

We can leverage that for doing demos, and calls, and all that... (at least
is already working, and do not necessitate further working)

Friday I will understand how Max wants to do the video broadcast

If needed, we can use a videoconferencing webrtc proof of concept I have,
so I will share in videoconferencing the SaraPhone, Max will be at other
end of conferencing, and broadcast to youtube...
At the same time, I will give away login and password for the
FusionPBX?SaraPhone in DigitalOcean so people can use SaraPhone to call and
ask questions.

Let's not try to federate domains, no time/energy for doing that.

We can plan another performance/happening/modernart, when we'll be ready
with SaraPhone for OpenSIPS.

:))
-giovanni

--