[OpenSIPS-Users] Compare $fU to drouting prefix

Mark Farmer farmorg at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 10:40:28 EST 2020

Thanks Bogdan, that's mostly working now.

My issue now is with passing that identifier into acc_extra() as a variable
which does not seem to be working.
Using xlog() I can see that the variable is populated right before calling
acc_extra()

if (isflagset(PBX_PSTN) || isflagset(TPTY_PSTN)) {
                xlog("CUSTOM_LOG: Customer ID = $var(custID)");
                $acc_extra(customer_id) = $var(custID);
do_accounting("db","cdr");
}

Does acc_extra() not accept variables as input?

Thanks again!
Mark.

--
Mark Farmer