[OpenSIPS-Users] Alias domain / dns srv

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Apr 15 17:31:27 EST 2020

Hi Miha,

You are mixing the SIP domains with the SIP server location. The SIP
domains have nothing to do with SRV, while for SIP server location you
can use it.

The idea is to set as SIP user user at sip.test.com (and 'sip.test.com' is
the SIP domain all the time).

If the domain does not support SRV, it will do an A lookup on
sip.test.com, and you can point it , as IP, to proxy1.test.com.

If the domain supports SRV....you know the drill .

But in both cases the SIP domain in SIP messages will be 'sip.test.com'

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com