[OpenSIPS-Users] Forking call to more than one AOR

Alain Bieuzent alain.bieuzent at free.fr
Tue Apr 14 15:50:31 EST 2020

thanks for sharing

Alain

De : Users <users-bounces at lists.opensips.org> au nom de Babak Yakhchali <babak.freeswitch at gmail.com>
Répondre à : OpenSIPS users mailling list <users at lists.opensips.org>
Date : mardi 14 avril 2020 à 15:27
À : <users at lists.opensips.org>
Objet : Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] Forking call to more than one AOR

For anyone interested:

I used append_branch() two times to create 2 branches. then using

    $(branch(uri)[1]) = $avp(other_aor);

I set the second branch to go for other AOR, now calling lookup() like this:

    lookup("location","r")

will create all needed branches based on the 2 already created branches and removes them from destination set. Till now invites are generated for different contacts, BUT there is a problem with clients registered with second contact, because To header is based on the first AOR in ruri and they will not accept the invite message, to solve this I used a branch route and changed the To header like this:

branch_route[per_branch_ops] {

   if($tU != $rU){

        uac_replace_to("","$avp(other_aor)");
   }