[OpenSIPS-Users] choice of AS architecture

Oleg Podguyko podguiko at mail.ru
Tue Apr 14 13:29:01 EST 2020

Hi Bogdan and all your team!

We have been working with opensips for quite some time and we like it. We keep the load on the order of 300-400 CAPS, and for example, the SIP-I module is perhaps the only solution that allows you to fully work with ISUP. Our programmers prepared several PRs based on the results of work with SIP-I and SCTP modules.
We are faced with the task of creating a classic bundle of cscf + AS server, in the future architecture opensips will play the role of cscf, and as AS we look at the module SEAS + external server.

We are all moving towards IMS.

What do you think, how justified can such a choice be? Perhaps the opensips team already has its own new vision for this?
What would you choose as AS?

--
Oleg Podguyko