[OpenSIPS-Users] drouting probe_mode in active/passive cluster

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Apr 13 14:51:55 EST 2020

Hi guys,

actually 3.0 provides a better approach to the problem, by using the
sharing tags provided by the clustering layer [1]. Only the OpenSIPS
instance having the tag active will perform the pinging/probing and
broadcast the status changes into the cluster.

Unfortunately 2.4 does not have such a mechanism, the clustering support
is more rudimentary there.

[1]
https://opensips.org/html/docs/modules/3.0.x/drouting.html#param_cluster_sharing_tag

Regards