[OpenSIPS-Users] Modules not inheriting db_default_url

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Wed Apr 8 11:25:57 EST 2020

On 08.04.2020 14:20, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:
> not all the modules exposing a db_url should inherit the db_default_url

Totally agree!  However, giving it some thought, I couldn't find such an
example, mostly because all such modules (e.g. dialog, usrloc) already
have a "MODE" switch which forces that behavior.  So inheriting the
default URL string is fully backwards-compatible.

Bottom line: if we do this extension in a smart way, I think that we
will end up with a 100% better experience (no downsides)

--
Liviu Chircu
www.twitter.com/liviuchircu | www.opensips-solutions.com

OpenSIPS Summit, Amsterdam, May 2020