[OpenSIPS-Users] siptrace DEB Package

Barnaby Ritchley barnaby.ritchley at sipsynergy.co.uk
Fri Apr 3 14:12:03 EST 2020

Answered my own question by using tracer module.

From: Barnaby Ritchley <barnaby.ritchley at sipsynergy.co.uk>
Date: Friday, 3 April 2020 at 12:08
To: "users at lists.opensips.org" <users at lists.opensips.org>
Subject: siptrace DEB Package

Is there a deb package in the apt repository for the siptrace and proto_hep modules?

I cant see them and am not sure whether the modules are contained in another package.

Barny.

The information in this email (and in any attachments sent with it) is confidential. It is intended for the addressee only. Access to this email by anyone else is unintended and unauthorised. Only the addressee may rely on it.
If you are not the original addressee, we ask you please to maintain confidentiality. If you have received this email in error please notify us immediately by replying to it, then destroy any copies and delete it from your computer system.
Any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email by anyone except the addressee in the normal course of his / her business, is prohibited. We own the copyright in this email and any document created by us and assert the right to be identified as the author of it. Copyright has not been transferred to the addressee.