[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips 3.0 load display

Ben Newlin Ben.Newlin at genesys.com
Mon Sep 30 08:48:24 EDT 2019

Shortly, yes. The load statistic does not measure calls per second. Per the documentation [1], it measures the percentage of OpenSIPS processes that are actively processing messages.

There is no built in statistic for calls per second that I am aware of.

[1] https://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Interface-CoreStatistics-3-0#toc15

Ben Newlin