[OpenSIPS-Users] Need some clarification in rtpengine module .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Mon Sep 30 06:45:59 EDT 2019

Hi ,

I have gone through the document , but not done with the changes yet .

I have tried to run rtpengine with the flag "loop-protect" , according to
the explanation , rtpengine has to insert the attribute "a=rtpengine:..."
in the SDP . But this is not happening with me .

Now I am suspecting , did you mean I have ti insert that attribute through
opensips in the SDP body while sending command to the rtpenigne ?  May be I
am asking a stupid question but I am stuck here .
Nothing working for me . Please do help .

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Senior Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*