[OpenSIPS-Users] Need some clarification in rtpengine module .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Tue Sep 24 02:42:18 EDT 2019

Hi All,

rtpengine and rtpproxy module somehow plays same role with some advance
features in rtpengine .

There is a parameter in rtpproxy module " nortpproxy_str " through which we
can manage the involvement  of rtpproxy in the call leg .

modparam("rtpproxy", "nortpproxy_str", "a=sdpmangled:yes\r\n")

In rtpengine there is no such parameter having similar functionality .
Is there any other way which will behave similarly in rtpengine .

Basically what I wanted to do is , in a call having 2 different leg .
If in one leg rtpengine is already involved ,
I don,'t want to involved rtpengine again in the other leg .

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Senior Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*