[OpenSIPS-Users] Problem with SQL database in Federated User Location Cluster OpenSIPS 3.0

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Fri Sep 20 08:28:18 EDT 2019

Hi Sasmita,

Any time we receive an INVITE, we have to look up the MongoDB metadata,
to learn
all POPs where we should fork it to.  There is no caching for this, as
the idea is to
be able to scale this whole thing horizontally and geographically.

Regards,

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com