[OpenSIPS-Users] Need help to connect AWS document db through opensips 3.0 .

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Thu Sep 12 04:26:49 EDT 2019

I suggest we manually compile a debuggable version of libmongoc library
v1.3.1 using the following steps:

# clone the libmongoc library source code
git clone https://github.com/mongodb/mongo-c-driver -b 1.3.1
~/src/mongo-c-driver
cd ~/src/mongo-c-driver

# prepare necessary packages
apt remove libssl-dev
apt install libssl1.0-dev gcc make autoconf

# build, install and enable the library
./autogen.sh --enable-debug-symbols=yes
make -j4
make install
echo "/usr/local/lib" >/etc/ld.so.conf.d/libmongoc.conf
ldconfig

... and we are done!  Now, just restart your OpenSIPS and produce
another core file.  This time, gdb
will print some extra information, which will help us understand what's
going on.

At any time, to clean up the debug library and revert to the default one
(from packages):

rm -fr /usr/local/lib/libbson-1.0.* /usr/local/lib/libmongoc-*
rm /etc/ld.so.conf.d/libmongoc.conf
ldconfig

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer