[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS 2.4 cluster_send_mi_command

Steve Sharad Kumar skumar at netlinkvoice.com
Wed Sep 11 20:22:44 EDT 2019

Hi folks,

I getting trouble sending address_reload mi command in my openSIPS cluster.
When I try to use this command -> opensipsctl fifo cluster_broadcast_mi 1
address_reload

I get this error message -> 400 Too few or too many arguments
I know address_reload needs one partition parm, but I am not using any
partition. So it should reload address table as default.

If I execute this command ->  opensipsctl fifo cluster_broadcast_mi 1
address_reload address
I got this error -> 400 Trusted table reload failed

In short, I want to execute address_reload command in openSIPS cluster. So
please guide what should I do?
Here is my permission module config ->

####  PERMISSIONS module
loadmodule "permissions.so"
modparam("permissions",
"db_url","mysql://opensipsuser:opensipsrw@X.X.X.X/opensips")

And I tried something different too, When I try to execute the same
address_reload command to in cluster on only specific node I got this error
->
Command ->  opensipsctl fifo cluster_send_mi 1 2 address_reload

Error -> 9998]: ERROR:core:db_use_table: invalid parameter value (nil),
0x7f242bad8368
Sep 11 19:03:08 nlv-opensips /usr/local/sbin/opensips[9998]:
ERROR:permissions:reload_address_table: failed to use address table
Sep 11 19:03:08 nlv-opensips /usr/local/sbin/opensips[9998]:
INFO:clusterer:handle_cl_mi_msg: MI command <address_reload> returned with:
code <400>, reason <013$>

Any help and guidance will be much appreciated.

Thanks