[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips 3.0 load display

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Tue Oct 22 05:13:01 EDT 2019

Hi, Ben!

The rl_list[1] command does show both the CPS of the previous second and
the threshold. So indeed, if you are looking for an average CPS within
the last minute for example, that is not possible - all you can get is
the current second CPS (calls that were received during the previous
second).

[1] https://opensips.org/html/docs/modules/3.0.x/ratelimit.html#mi_rl_list

Best regards,
Răzvan