[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPs as Registration server in front of Asterisk

Todd Routhier todd at firestreamcloud.com
Wed Oct 16 12:12:48 EDT 2019

Yes the end point phones are behind NAT but reach is behind a different
NAT. Typically one or two phones at each location. NATs are different at
each location so I'm sure this is why some work and some don't.

None of them use STUN but this is because I never had to use STUN for any
of these same runs points when registered directly to Asterisk.