[OpenSIPS-Users] Checking ongoing Dialog

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Fri Oct 4 02:56:53 EDT 2019

I believe you can check the $DLG_state in branch_route for the newly
injected branch.
However, are you saying that an INVITE is sent towards a destination
_after_ the call has been answered? Not sure if that's possible, could
you provide us a trace?

Best regards,
Razvan

On 10/4/19 12:49 AM, Tito Cumpen wrote:
> Hello Group,
>

> I am running into an issue caused by injecting(voip push) a newly
> registered branch as the destination to an ongoing dialog. Is there a
> way to check whether the call has already been answered before injecting
> the branch and forwarding the invite to the new AS location?
>
> Thanks,
> Tito

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer