[OpenSIPS-Users] MI command failed with code 406 (Unexpected method)

Todd Routhier todd at firestreamcloud.com
Thu Oct 3 13:57:13 EDT 2019

I installed a recent version of OpenSIPs and I think the latest version of
OpenSIPs Control Panel. I will follow up with exact versions in just a bit.

Basic functions such as adding/removing users work but many other functions
such as clicking the little telephone icon in the user's list to see
contacts registered to the SIP account, result in the error

MI command failed with code 406 (Unexpected method)

I have checked the box configuration and believe I have it set correctly
but, obviously I am missing something. Have googled my brains out, read the
book which seems a bit out-dated and I am at the end of my rope, out of
ideas.

Thought I would post here and hope the experts can offer some advice and/or
guidance. I will follow this post up with some more specifics such as
version info and some of my config info.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide.

--Todd