[OpenSIPS-Users] TLS Cypher Renegotiation & WireShark or SIPTrace

Fabian Gast fgast+opensips at only640k.net
Tue Oct 1 06:34:50 EDT 2019

----- Ursprüngliche Mail -----
> Von: "JamesH" <james at ip-sentinel.com>

> Alternatively without having to build a HOMER server how do I dump all sip
> traffic that OpenSIPS sends to & fro? I'm currently trying to use
> sip_trace("$var(trace_id)", "d"); but with no output. I've also gone for
> log level 4 but that doesn't get everything and Debug mode is segfaulting on
> OpenSSL versions and I don't want the pain of rebuilding the thing.

There are some solutions for this, i use something like

loadmodule "proto_hep.so"
loadmodule "siptrace.so"
listen = hep_udp:127.0.0.1:60667
modparam("proto_hep", "hep_id", "[hep_dst] 127.0.0.1:50667; version=2")
modparam("siptrace", "trace_on", 0)
modparam("siptrace", "trace_id", "[tid]uri=hep:hep_dst")
route{
	sip_trace("tid");

in my configs.

Then, to get the traces,
ngrep -W byline -d lo port 50667

To enable the traces during runtime:
 opensipsctl fifo sip_trace on
 opensipsctl fifo sip_trace tid on

And grab the trace with:
 ngrep -W byline -d lo port 50667

(Not sure why it is needed to enable both the global and the trace-id... )

Best,

Fabian