[OpenSIPS-Users] confusion about the reply route and the failure route

汤世祥 1157983522 at qq.com
Wed Nov 20 21:30:11 EST 2019

Hi:
    I'm a little confused about the reply route and the failure route.
     Both can handle 404/408 responses in invite session. Both default action is to relay back the SIP reply.
       If I omit two routes in scripts(that meas not arm the reply route by using the t_on_reply("name") function or t_on_failure("name") function) or call t_relay() in these two routing scripts, will there be two responses sent ?