[OpenSIPS-Users] help requested on debugging.

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Fri Nov 8 11:53:53 EST 2019

Hi, Johan!

Unfortunately there's no specific document for describing how to debug
OpenSIPS. We use the gdb tool to debug, which provides plethora of means
to track down an issue: set breakpoints, trace variables, etc. I admit
it sometimes become a bit hard core, but that depends on what you want
to achieve. But unfortunately we've never documented the steps to do.

Best regards,
Răzvan

On 11/8/19 5:43 PM, johan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> can somebody explain to me how to debug a module from source code ?
>
> Is there somewhere a document describing this ?
>

> Br,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer