[OpenSIPS-Users] (v2.4, v3.0) Bug in per TCP worker active connection counter

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed May 22 02:26:04 EDT 2019

Hi Vitalii,

Yes, spotted your PR, a very interesting one - it might solve an issue
we are hunting for couple of month (incorrect values in the counters of
tcp conns per procs).
We will review it in the next days, but for sure it will make it for 3.0
stable release !!

Thank you,

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 2019