[OpenSIPS-Users] RTP proxy RE-INVITE with late SDP (ACK cannot have SDP body)

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Mon May 20 08:27:31 EDT 2019

Hi, Callum!

I've just checked this and this looks like a bug in the
rtpproxy_engage() function, not handling properly  scenarios where late
negociation is happening in the middle of the call. Please open a bug
report for this on our tracking system[1].
In the meantime, the only solution is to work rtpproxy manually, using
the offer/answer model.

[1] https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues

Best regards,
Răzvan