[OpenSIPS-Users] Fwd: opensips-3.0 console commands .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Fri May 17 03:59:19 EDT 2019

Hi Liviu ,

Modification means atleast I can add table entry and remove that .
previously till 2.4 I am able to do this through opensipsctl command line
options .
Let me try the tool first then I will get back to you what I am able to do
by the tool and what more I need .

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Senior Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*