[OpenSIPS-Users] Cluster call restore during conference call

Alexey Kazantsev kurgan-rus at inbox.ru
Tue May 14 10:14:40 EDT 2019

Hi Konrad !

Will the conference be created on the Asterisk/FreeSWITCH ?

I'm sure that in this case all calls which go through OpenSIPS
will be absolutely identical like any other calls.

I have a HA cluster (active-backup scheme), where OpenSIPS
is a frontend and there is an Asterisk behind. I can try.

Alice \
Bob   / ---  [OpenSIPS + RTPEngine (active) ]
                                                                          \--- [Asterisk (conf server)]

                 [OpenSIPS + RTPEngine (backup) ]