[OpenSIPS-Users] sip-i ?

Sean Watkins sean.watkins at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 10:22:35 EDT 2019

Hi Bogan

I got some more success yesterday with it --  I'll post my configs
after, for a SIP-I to SIP gateway.

Where I'm stuck now - there seems to be some differences between ANSI
+ ITU. I've got the invite coming into Opensips, then I'm successfully
adding the SDP info for ISUP. (Whomever came up with this... crazy!)

The far end carrier always drops the calls 483 Incomplete address.

Working with the vendor the carrier, they suspect its in the User
service information -

They want something like this:
                    User Service Information
                        Mandatory Parameter: User service information (29)
                        Pointer to Parameter: 3
                        Parameter Length: 3
                        User service information (-> Q.931
Bearer_capability): 8090a2
                        1... .... = Extension indicator: last octet
                        .00. .... = Coding standard: ITU-T
standardized coding (0x0)
                        ...0 0000 = Information transfer capability:
Speech (0x00)
                        1... .... = Extension indicator: last octet
                        .00. .... = Transfer mode: Circuit mode (0x0)
                        ...1 0000 = Information transfer rate: 64 kbit/s (0x10)
                        1... .... = Extension indicator: last octet
                        .01. .... = Layer identification: Layer 1
identifier (0x1)
                        ...0 0010 = User information layer 1 protocol:
Recommendation G.711 u-law (0x02)

Is there any way to customize this in OpenSIPS?

Sean

Sean

On Tue, Mar 26, 2019 at 1:28 AM Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bogdan at opensips.org> wrote:

> Hi Sean,
>
> Where have you got stuck ?
>
> Regards,
>
> Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
>
> OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
>    https://www.opensips-solutions.com
> OpenSIPS Summit 2019
>    https://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2019Amsterdam/
>
> On 03/22/2019 10:47 PM, Sean Watkins wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > Are there any SIP-I experts on here that are willing todo some consulting?
> >
> > I need to get a SIP-I to SIP gateway working... I've got partial call
> > connectivity working, but I don't seem to know what I'm doing..
> >
> > Don't get all the ins and outs of reply etc..
> >
> > Sean

Sean Watkins
403-629-6152