[OpenSIPS-Users] drouting() number matching

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Mar 26 03:36:11 EDT 2019

Hi Mark,

Using the group support in drouting is optional. You can directly supply
the routing group as parameter to the do_routing() function - this gives
you the possibility to use more flexible way to determine the routing
group, like using the dialplan module (which does regexp based matching
and translation) - feed in the username and get back the group (by using
the dp_translate() function).

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 2019