[OpenSIPS-Users] Is it possible to generate Notify from OpenSIPS on Freeswitch NOTIFY ESL event

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 14:09:03 EDT 2019

Hi Sagar,
So if I can glue info provided by Bogdan then yes you can pull data from
incoming ESL event and create a new NOTIFY and send it to (where ) !
I would send this new NOTIFY to myself(127.0.0.1:5060) so opensips can find
the location of the desired registered client and relay it swiftly.

Hope it works :)
Regards,
Sammy