[OpenSIPS-Users] RTP proxy dialog impacted by async

Callum Guy callum.guy at x-on.co.uk
Fri Mar 15 06:29:05 EDT 2019

Hi Bogdan,

Thank you for taking the time to look into this.

I've jumped back onto the system and have repeated the test this morning
and am finding that it now is working as expected.

I'm baffled as my original test scenario was reproducible on every call. I
will have to put this down to "external unknown factors" and apologise for
reporting an issue that doesn't exist!

Best Regards,

Callum