[OpenSIPS-Users] locally generated replies

Pasan Meemaduma pasandev at ymail.com
Mon Mar 11 06:19:53 EDT 2019

 Hi Bogdan,
I'll try to get this info and examine.
Thanks for the follow up :)
    On Monday, 11 March 2019, 1:43:13 PM GMT+5:30, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bogdan at opensips.org> wrote:

  Hi Pasan,

 I doubt that fix_route_dialog() is doing something wrong :D. Maybe there is something wrong with the signaling / cfg. After the call is established, do a "opensipsctl fifo dlg_list <callid>" to see the dialog details as learned by OpenSIPS.

 Also post the incoming BYE, to see how does it "fit" to the dialog and what should be the effect of the "fixing".

  https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 2019