[OpenSIPS-Users] auto scaling

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Mar 11 03:44:57 EDT 2019

Hi Slava,

Based on the OpenSIPS logs, did you get that error on the first forking
attempt or sometime later after some number of new tcp processes forking
? More or less, my question is : what was the process
creation/termination history before getting that bug log ?

Also I just pushed a small commit to improve the date provided by the
bug log.

In regards to the "not clear how to calculate"...could you be specific ?

Best regards,

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 2019