[OpenSIPS-Users] registrar lookup function

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Mar 8 03:22:10 EST 2019

Hi Pasan,

It is about filtering based on SIP methods. During registration, an UAC
may list the supported SIP methods for that registration (like INVITE,
MESSAGE). If the filtering is activated during the lookup() for a
SUBSCRIBE, the lookup will fail as the current methods does not match
the supported methods in the registered contact.

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 2019