[OpenSIPS-Users] Use of multiple outgoing TCP Trunks with B2B

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Mar 7 05:04:25 EST 2019

Hi Xaled,

First of all, you do not need b2b in order to do TCP conn reusage.

How the conns are managed in OpenSIPS : the conns are reused if the
destination of the package matches the remote destination of an existing
TCP conn. IF not, a new conn will be open.

In your case, the first tcp conns will be open when uac_registrant will
fire the REGISTERs - if each registration/contact has a different
destination, you will get one conn per contact.

In order to tunnel the INVITEs via the existing conns (open by
registrations), you need to be sure to route/send the INVITE to the same
destinations as the uac_registrant did for REGISTERs

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 2019