[OpenSIPS-Users] Return GW IP

Mark Farmer farmorg at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 10:58:00 EST 2019

Thanks for the reply.

This actually stems from an earlier post regarding rtpproxy. Within that
logic I am testing $si which is fine but I also need to test the
destination GW IP hence $dd but the variable is null at that point so I'm
thinking I need to grab the destination GW IP address beforehand and store
it for later use, not nessesarily $dd - just something I can test later.

I've just changed my route logic, see below, does this make sense?

--------
route[RTPPROXY] {

        if (is_method("BYE|CANCEL")) {
                rtpproxy_unforce();
        }

            if (is_method("INVITE")) {
                xlog("Processing INVITE);
                if (is_from_gw("1") && goes_to_gw("2")) {
                xlog("Internal to External");
                    setflag(INT_EXT);
                } else if (is_from_gw("2") && goes_to_gw("3")) {
                        xlog("External to 3rd Party");
                        setflag(EXT_PCI);
                } else if (is_from_gw("3") && goes_to_gw("1")) {
                        xlog("3rd Party to Internal");
                        setflag(PCI_INT);
                } else {
                        xlog("External to Internal");
                        setflag(EXT_INT);
                }
        }

        if (isflagset(INT_EXT)) {
                        rtpproxy_offer("corwfei");
                } else if (isflagset(EXT_PCI)) {
                        rtpproxy_offer("corwfie");
                } else if (isflagset(PCI_INT)) {
                        rtpproxy_offer("corwfii");
                } else if (isflagset(EXT_INT)) {
                        rtpproxy_offer("corwfie");
                }
}
-----

On Tue, 5 Mar 2019 at 15:13, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bogdan at opensips.org>
wrote:

> Hi Mark,
>
> The Dynamic Routing module is doing routing based on prefix/number -
> that's what the engine knows. Of course you can combine with source IP by
> translating/mapping groups of src IPs into routing groups.
>
> Not sure what you are expect the module to do, if you want to route only
> based on SRC and DST IPs....In order to have drouting setting a destination
> GW, you need to do the actual routing (via do_routing()).
>
> Regards,
>
> Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
>
> OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
>   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
> OpenSIPS Summit 2019
>   https://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2019Amsterdam/
>
> On 03/05/2019 04:01 PM, Mark Farmer wrote:
>
> Hi all
>
> I'm using drouting and I need to route calls to various Gateway types
> based on $si and destination IP but it seems that $dd is not known at this
> point.
> How can I get the IP address of the destination gateway from the drouting
> database and assign it to a usable variable?
>
> I'm thinking something like this:
>
> if ($si =~"^(10\.*)" && goes_to_gw("1")) {
>                 }
>

> Many thanks
> Mark.
>

> --