[OpenSIPS-Users] Feature request - pseudo-variable for destination IP address

Ben Newlin Ben.Newlin at genesys.com
Fri Jun 28 11:38:01 EDT 2019

As far as I know, the equivalent variable to $si on the destination side is either $dd, which may not always be set, or $rd. Those are not guaranteed to be IP addresses, however. If DNS is being used, I don't believe OpenSIPS provides the results of the DNS lookup to the script in any variable, so I don't think there is a way to find the actual IP aside from doing your own DNS lookup (or possibly using the dns_cache module and snooping the cache, but I have had issues with this module in the past.)

Ben Newlin