[OpenSIPS-Users] How to change media protocol?

Dragomir Haralambiev goup2010 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 07:43:56 EDT 2019

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes I use rtpengine_offer like this:
rtpengine_offer("RTP/AVP/SAVP replace-session-connection replace-origin
ICE=remove")

In this case Opensips + Rtpengine send INVITE to ITSP with Media Protocol:
RTP/SAVP,
But ITSP not supported RTP/SAVP (they supported only RTP/AVP).

I'm looking for a way to setup Opensips to change Media Protocol from
RTP/SAVP to RTP/AVP.
 It means converting encrypted media to normal.

Best regards,
Dragomir

На пт, 28.06.2019 г. в 10:52 ч. johan de clercq <johan at democon.be> написа: